Gift Bitcoin this holiday season! Send your loved ones a Bitcoin paper wallet loaded
with crypto! This is a great way to give Bitcoin to first time holders or to those who
already love and use Bitcoin.
The BTC can be purchased at a Bitcoin ATM and sent to an address on a Bitcoin paper wallet. You can then send the paper wallet as a gift or in a holiday greeting card.
How to gift Bitcoin using a Bitcoin ATM:
- Go to a Bitcoin ATM to purchase Bitcoin with cash.
- When prompted to scan your wallet, choose the option, “Print a Paper Wallet” (e.g. located at the lower right-hand of the screen on ChainBytes Bitcoin ATM
machines). The machine will print a paper wallet containing both your public and private keys.
- Now that you have your paper wallet printed, when prompted to “scan your wallet” by the Bitcoin ATM machine, scan the printed paper wallet into the machine.
- Follow the prompts and insert cash to purchase the amount of Bitcoin you wish to give.
- To give the bitcoins as a gift, simply place the printed paper wallet you created
into your holiday gift box or card!
- The recipient can import the Bitcoin from the paper wallet to a mobile wallet by
downloading a mobile wallet from the App Store (e.g. bluewallet.io).
- From there, all they need to do is open the app, chose the “import wallet” option, and scan the private keys from the paper wallet.
- The Bitcoin is then imported to their mobile wallet!
Giving Bitcoin as a gift is a terrific idea!
Spend some time with anyone you give Bitcoins to, to help them learn. Make sure recipients know never to reveal their private key, and that if their private key is lost, their Bitcoin may never be recovered.
Giving Bitcoins as a gift provides an opportunity to introduce new people to
cryptocurrency, helps teach personal and financial responsibility, and serves as a great store of value for the recipient over time!
Follow us on Social Media:
Check out our website, https://www.chainbytes.com
Give us a call! +1 (415) 529-5777 or shoot us an email.
Are Bitcoin ATMs Profitable?
Right now, Bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrency adoption is increasing. The total market cap of digital assets hit an all-time high of $2 trillion dollars in 2021. This growth created a demand for new services to help promote the adoption of digital currency. One of...
How Can Bitcoin ATMs Help Your Business?
Looking to get into the next level of being an ATM operator? You may want to consider having Bitcoin ATMs (BTMs) for your business. Getting a BTM can be a good way to increase revenue and offer a unique service to your customers. Basically, Bitcoin ATMs provide an...
The Coffee Blockchain Project
The Coffee Project - El Salvador In the past year, ChainBytes has been working with Lehigh Valley University on a socially responsible project implementing Blockchain technology to solve supply chain issues with coffee bean farming and fair pay for farm workers...