Operating Bitcoin ATMs can help improve your business in many ways. Before jumping into the details, a few important facts about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin ATMs.
- In 2021, the overall cryptocurrency market reached valuations of well over $2.5 trillion – with bitcoin alone surpassing $1 trillion.
- In spite of recent pullbacks, the market expected to continue its long-term upward trend.
- Bitcoin ATM machines offer a convenient on and offramp to and from digital assets such as bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies – as well as increasingly popular NFTs.
Bitcoin ATMs provide an opportunity for retail customers – many of whom are unbanked or unable to access the traditional financial system – to participate in the fast-growing cryptocurrency space in exchange for cash.
5 ways Bitcoin ATMs can help store owners improve their business.
Consider these five ways operating Bitcoin ATMs can help you improve your business.
- Increased revenue: Bitcoin ATMs can provide an additional revenue stream for your business. With every transaction, you earn a transaction fee that you can customize to best fit your needs.
- Increased foot traffic: Bitcoin ATMs can increase your foot traffic and customer base. Listing your Bitcoin ATM location on a locator site such as CoinATMRadar will help more interested people find your business.
- Improve Business Image: Displaying bitcoin signs to market your machines will indicate to consumers that your business is up-to-date with recent trends and provides a wide range of services.
- Flexibility: Being a Bitcoin ATM operator offers flexibility. Owners have the ability to set their own “spread” on transactions and customize special promotions to bring in more new customers.
- Remote working opportunities: Bitcoin ATMs allow people to manage their machines remotely. With special software, operators can easily check the status of all their Bitcoin ATMs from one location. ChainBytes, for example, has a dashboard that helps operators easily keep an eye on their machines at all times.
Adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is on the rise…
Right now, Bitcoin ATMs are popping up all across the United States as the adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies continues to rise. In the last year, the number of Bitcoin ATM machines worldwide more than doubled – reaching nearly 40,000 total machines.
Learn more about improving your business with Bitcoin ATMs!
ChainBytes is a veteran-owned, U.S. based company that specializes in enterprise solutions for those wanting to set up and operate their own Bitcoin ATM fleets.
With over 30 years of experience in financial, hardware, and software development, we pride ourselves in offering the most reliable and operator-friendly Bitcoin ATMs on the market.
If you are interested in hosting, buying, or operating Bitcoin ATMs, you can contact ChainBytes here to learn about our machines, software, and deployment options.
Follow us on Social Media:
Software for GenMega & Coinsource Bitcoin ATMs We are happy to announce that our software now supports GenMega (example: Coinsource and other GenMega white-labeled). Companies that in their fleet have and operate GenMega Bitcoin ATM machines will now have...
Blockchain Land 2022 On October 5th-7th the biggest LATAM blockchain conference will take place in Monterrey Mexico. We are honored to present and be a part of the conference. On October 7th at 1pm our CEO Eric Grill will take the stage for a one-hour panel...
We are happy to announce that our operator Hippo Kiosks is now operating over 50 Bitcoin ATMs in East Pennsylvania! One of the newest Bitcoin ATM kiosks is now available at Coplay Pennsylvania, located at Coplay Mini Mart, address 29 N 2nd St, Coplay, PA 18037. The...